Cyber Computing lecturer with over 24 years experience at the heart of UK government leading project teams, mission management, requirements capture, systems engineering, business change management and impact analysis.
Leveraging international systems engineering experience to inspire the next generation of computer scientists, software engineers and data scientists. Proud member of the Institute of Engineering and Technology (MIET).
Lecturing in computer science at both further and higher levels with particular interest in Cyber Security and ‘Full Stack’ web development and emerging technology (IoT and Digital Twin). Highly motivated, communicative, and enthusiastic technologist with an eye for detail but an appreciation of the wider context.
Brings real world engineering challenges into the classroom. Currently researching innovative methods of instilling engineering rigor and growth mindset into my developing pedagogy.
UK Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) 62012 Developer:
- Business and domestic software development
- Systems analysis (computer)
- System maintenance and support services
- Software systems maintenance services
- Software house
- Programming services for ready made business and domestic software
- Made-to-order software
- Designing of structure and content of business and domestic software databases
- Database structure and content design
- Data analysis consultancy services
- Custom software development
- Web page design
Emerging Technology Research - Digital Twin, Cloud and AI
Web Design - Full LAMP Stack
Pedagogy - PGCE Post Compulsory Education
Design & Development
AWS Cloud Developer (Lightsail)
Computing Courses being taught
Current Teaching Hours per week
Years in System Engineering
Click on the button below to send me a secure message...
Thanks Dave, for introducing me to 'Windy'.